htdig: EMERGENCY - please answer quickly !!

Hubert Razack (razack@mygale.org)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 17:17:28 +0200

I have to put a page online for tomorrow, which will include a search with
htdig.
The problem is that I don't want to have the URL of the matched documents
to be displayed. I mean, there is the title (which is linked to the
document - no problem), then the excerpt, then the url, the last modified
date and the size. So I don't want the URL part.

I don't have found the attribute in the configuration file which specified
what fields will be displayed. However, in the source code, within
htsearch/display.cc, there is a comment saying : This will display the
fields that were specified in the configuration file.

So I wonder !!!

Please answer quickly if you can.

Thanks in advance,

        - Hubert -