htdig: Post not allowed

James W. Blackwell (
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 03:33:01 +0000

I just got htdig installed on my Linux box. I did not have any
errors during the compilation or installation. I ran rundig and it
appeared to work find.

My problem is that when I submit my query from the search.html file,
I get an "The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL
/cgi-bin/htsearch." error.

Any ideas? I can run other things from this same directory.