htdig: (no subject)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:08:51 EDT

Hi There,

Just downloaded ht://Dig.

Before I begin to work with it I would like to know the best way to do the

I have a collection of html documents / frame sets. These documents / frame
sets are composed of three parts (index.html frame1.html and frame2.html).

The information that I wish to have indexed is within frame2.html.

However I do not want the results to produce URL links back to the frame2.html

Rather I would like the results to be truncated so the URL would come back

Thank you for your anticipated rapid assistance.

If you are able to help me with this issue and I use ht://Dig in a .com site
what is the license fee?