htdig: (no subject)

Infofromu@aol.com
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:08:51 EDT

Hi There,

Just downloaded ht://Dig.

Before I begin to work with it I would like to know the best way to do the
following.

I have a collection of html documents / frame sets. These documents / frame
sets are composed of three parts (index.html frame1.html and frame2.html).

The information that I wish to have indexed is within frame2.html.

However I do not want the results to produce URL links back to the frame2.html
document.

Rather I would like the results to be truncated so the URL would come back
like...

http://www.domainname.com/apples
     NOT
http://www.domainname.com/apples/frame2.html

Thank you for your anticipated rapid assistance.

If you are able to help me with this issue and I use ht://Dig in a .com site
what is the license fee?