Re: htdig: Beta-Testing

Andrew Scherpbier (andrew@contigo.com)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 08:55:59 -0700

Nils Sowen wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> is it possible to test ht://dig 3 and/or 4 somehow / somewhere ?
>
> Thanks,
> Nils Sowen

Yes. You need to supply me with the first two fields of the passwd file entry
for an account you want for CVS. Once I get everything organized, I'll setup
the CVS accounts and send out instructions on how to get access. Once you
have access, you can checkout or update a snapshot of both ht://Dig 3 and
ht://Dig 4.
I'll probably finish the CVS setup later this week.

P.S.: Please do *NOT* send me your password!!!! Just send the the 13
character crypted string found in a /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow file.

--
Andrew Scherpbier <andrew@contigo.com>