Re: htdig: Development setup

MSQL_User (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:08:54 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> > Is there a roadmap for htdig 4? Maybe it's useful to keep the development
> > structured, so people can "work themselves into" htdig if they join
> > later...
>
> I will work on that. As you will see from what I have in the htdig4 tree,
> there is very little there.

I sniffed into the tree. There is little, but that's not to worry. For
instance, it's better to know how you want to implement the database
interface as people than can build their own backend. Are the digging and
searching still the same?
BTW, Berkeley DB has an Java interface...

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Sector Techniek Netherlands
Afdeling Elektrotechniek +31 70 4458936