htdig: restrict with a path value

Richard Bingle (
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:32:46 -0500

I've been unsuccessful in using restrict with a path like string
(i.e. something with a slash in it). Is there a way to do something
like <input type="hidden" name="restrict" value="this/sub/directory">?
Basically, I'd like to set up htsearch to only return hits in a
portion of a larger (single domainname) database (based on
subdirectories) without having to have separate databases.

Richard Bingle
Dept. of Computer Sciences
Purdue University (765) 494-0893
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1398