Re: htdig: Development setup

Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:48:37 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> P.S.: There have been some spams mailed to the htdig mailing list. I have
> no idea how to prevent that from happening. Any suggestions?

Set the permissions for the ML so that only subscribed people can post. Or
if you want to weaken this rule, set it to moderated so that mail to the
list from not subscribed people get first mailed to a moderator (you?).

Of course you can pipe all posting through a spam filter first...
*

             Tomas Pospisek - Freelance: Linuxing, Networking
                      http://spin.ch/~tpo/freelance
         www.SPIN.ch - Internet Services in Graubuenden/Switzerland