Re: htdig: Re: htdig 4

Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:01:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> Ah. I see. Ok. Let me know what I need to do on my end.

I'm thinking of a form at the bottom of the TODO.html page. Initially it
will have an e-mail address line and a textarea for comments and
suggestions. Right now it should probably send it to me, but eventually it
can work to send a GNATS report.

An announcement of ht://Dig 4 on the page might be good too, maybe
something as simple as a comment on the main page and the current version
that version 4 is in development stages?

> Yes. I can setup a job that does a "cvs update" on the live site every hour
> or so. We do this for my company's external and internal websites already.

Great, then when CVS is up I'll maintain it through that. Until then, I'll
just file them in a mailbox.

-Geoff