Re: htdig: Re: htdig 4

Thu, 18 Jun 1998 10:34:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> I was thinking of setting up GNATS for feature and bug tracking. We use GNATS
> at work with great success. I am open to other suggestions, though.

I was thinking specifically of the TODO.html file. Even with GNATS, it
would be nice to distill the GNATS data into a status report (what
bugs are fixed, what features need to be added, etc.). I guess I was
thinking along the lines of the Apache STATUS file (I'm an Apache
tester as well).

Maybe there should also be a public announcement of ht://Dig 4 and the
features expected to be added. Then if people on the mailing
list don't see something they want, they can suggest it.

Also, will the web site be in the CVS reposittory?

-Geoff