Re: htdig: Re: htdig 4

Thu, 18 Jun 1998 05:50:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> Access to the development sources will be through CVS and cvsweb. So anyone
> who wants to work on ht://Dig 4 just needs to let me know so I can setup a CVS
> account.

Andrew,

I would like to help on ht://Dig version 4, so if you could set up a
CVS account, that would be great. I don't know right now how much time
I have to code, but I'm always willing to test, debug, write scripts
and will hopefully be able to free up some time to code more soon. I may
also be able to find someone interested in helping in my group.

I'd also be willing to help with an interactive features/suggestions
page. Perhaps it's best to have it be semi-interactive with a
maintainer who marks tasks as done, and adds suggestions to the
page. If so, I will gladly serve as maintainer.