ht://Dig ...

Juergen Unger (
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:24:55 +0200

Hi Andrew !

I am trying to customize ht://Dig a bit for my usage and do have some
questions: Is it possible to tell ht://Dig that it should _not_
index text which is in between <a href...> and </a> tags ?
Do I have to change something in the code for it ?
I have tried to change the output-format a bit. There is this
thing called 'builtin-long' with a fixed definition for the
format in I have tried to put a definition
for 'builtin-long' into the config-file but he did not get it
from there. Now I have changed it directly in ?
Is there a better way to do this ?

thnx in advance,