Re: htdig: Matter with the searching

MSQL_User (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:04:59 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Administrateur Technique Plate Forme wrote:

> Htdig includes the search.html, I am sure. I can't install Htdig on my web
> server because my boss want I test it on my computer before installing it on
> the web server. It is impossible for me to install it and test it on a web
> server. So must I have a web server (Apache) to test it? Can I work it
> without web server?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Yes, you'll need a web server that can start CGI script (as htsearch is).
Apache works fine with htdig.

You should ask your boss a separate test machine.

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Sector Techniek Netherlands
Afdeling Elektrotechniek +31 70 4458936