Re: htdig: won't index a group of pages

Jed Michnowicz (jmichno@homer.providence.edu)
Mon, 08 Jun 1998 10:00:14 -0400

Doh! They are forward slashes (like they should be) in the config file. I
wish it were only a dumb mistake like that.

servername/majordomo/home.cgi
servername/majordomo/home.cgi?name=archive

At 01:16 AM 6/8/98 -0700, you wrote:
>> In the config file, I have limit_urls_to setup as:
>> servername\cgi-bin\majordomo
>>
>> The document resides at:
>> servername\cgi-bin\majordomo\home.cgi
>> so this should not be the problem.
>
>Complete with backslashes? Or forward, like they should be?
>
>--Michael
the body of the message.

END this message NOW
Jed Michnowicz...A part time genius, but a full time moron.
jmichno {at} homer {dot} providence {dot} edu
http://michnowicz.ml.org