htdig: htsearch truncates word list?

Edmond Abrahamian (edmond@ns.greencedars.com.lb)
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 00:28:50 +0300

If I use htsearch to look for, say, "black bear", then all goes fine and the
first page of the search if presented properly. Then say I got 120 hits, and I
press on the page 3 link at the bottom. What I'm presented with next is not
page 3 of the search for "black bear", but page 3 for the search for "black",
and the "refine search" field for that next page contains only the word "black"
instead of "black bear".

Granted, I changed the FORM mode from "POST" to "GET", but switching it back
does not seem to make a difference. Any thoughts or ideas?

thanks,

  edmond