ht://Dig - default search form

Markus Fleck (
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 03:48:56 +0200

It seems to me that the default search page that gets installed during
the "make install" doesn't include the "Boolean search" option.

It's missing the line

  <option value=boolean selected>Boolean

in the standalone search form. Version is htdig-3.0.8b2.

FYI: I will be using ht://Dig as search engine for the PINN free groupware
project at <>. The pages are still heavily under
construction, so there isn't really much there yet...

And many thanks for making ht://Dig available under GPL! :-)

   Markus B Fleck - University of Bonn - CS Department IV -
         UNIX Administrator - comp.lang.python.announce Moderator
    PINN Open Source Internet Groupware Project -