using ht://Dig for Notes-authored Web pages

Kerry Newberry (Kerry_Newberry@shawinc.com)
Wed, 27 May 1998 14:15:50 -0400

Does ht://Dig search the documents themselves (on the hard drive where they
are stored), or does it search the web pages? I am asking because we need
a search engine that will serve our entire intranet site, and some of our
documents are authored in Notes. The Notes documents can be viewed as HTML
through a browser, but the documents themselves are not HTML documents.

What can you tell us about searching web pages that are authored in Notes?

Kerry Newberry, Technical Writer
Shaw Industries, Inc.
Dalton, Georgia

kerry.newberry@shawinc.com