BoM use of htdig

Rodney Davidson (
Wed, 27 May 1998 17:05:43 +1000

Rodney Davidson of the Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne, Australia here.

We have been trialing htdig and have found it quite impressive. I
thought I had better e-mail you to let you know that we would like to
use it for the search tool on our web site and to ensure that you are
comfortable with this. The URL of our site is:

Our site is the Australian Government weather site and we provide the
official forecasts and warnings service for the Australian community. If
you ever need an Australian forecast, don't hesitate to use the site!

Rodney Davidson,
Senior Information Technology Officer Class B,
AMDISS Project,
4th Floor,
Bureau of Meteorology,
C/O PO Box 1289K