Re: htdig: index/search engine review ? htdig vs webglimpse ?

Aaron Newsome (aaron.d.newsome@wdc.com)
Wed, 20 May 1998 08:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have tetsted webglimpse and htdig. I could not get webglimpse to index
remote sites at all.

I cannot get ht://dig to use config files other than the default.

Aaron Newsome
aaron.d.newsome@wdc.com
office: 714-932-7321
pager: 714-810-9205