htdig: index/search engine review ? htdig vs webglimpse ?

Sebastien Barre (
Wed, 20 May 1998 16:54:37 +0200

Dear htdig users.

I'm trying to find a good indexer/search engine and was just wondering if
anyone of you had ever read a review regarding this topic. I guess that
htdig seem very complete, but any comparison would be interesting.

For example, has anyone test both htdg and webglimpse ?

Thanks a lot...

Sebastien Barre