Re: htdig: cron job

Erik Campo (campo@atm.teleinfo.uqam.ca)
Wed, 13 May 1998 11:01:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 May 1998, Christian Gut wrote:

> On Thu, 14 May 1998, Tiziana Manfroni wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 12 May 1998, Erik Campo wrote:
> >
> > I have used the "rundig" script, how you have suggested, but I have the
> > same problem.
> > After, in this script, I have redirect the standard output to a file
> > (see above) but nothing.
> >

> Just a stupid question under what uid starts cron the rundig script?
>

> Bye
>
> Christian Gut

I run the scripts in the cron as user www:dev. This is in a Sun/Solaris
machine. Of course, the directory tree where htdig resides belongs to
www:dev.

Cheers:)

The trees that whisper in the evening, # Erik Campo
Carried away by a moonlight shadow. # campo@atm.teleinfo.uqam.ca
Sing a song of sorrow and grieving, #
Carried away by a moonlight shadow. Mike Oldfield #