htdig: How I can do...?

Ulisses Alonso (
Wed, 13 May 1998 10:33:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

I'm new to htdigest, I think that this question was no made before

I would like to do something like this:

If a words search string is equal to "something like this" I want that the
best match result will be <a href="this link">something like this</a>

How I can do that or something like that?

Any comment or suggestio will be greatly appreciated,

"Computers are useless. They can only give answers." Pablo Picasso