htdig: Job installing htdig (was requested by someone)

Erik Campo (campo@atm.teleinfo.uqam.ca)
Tue, 12 May 1998 14:18:36 -0400 (EDT)

Ok. I guess it's too late now, but I'll try anyhow. There's was
a posting to the mailing-list by someone wanting to hire somebody
to install htdig on their Linux servers. Well, I should have answered
to the offer but don't know why I let it escape. So, if the offer is
still up, I'd like you to contact me please. I'm currently doing the
same job for a company in Spain.

Thanks in advance.

Erik.

The trees that whisper in the evening, # Erik Campo
Carried away by a moonlight shadow. # campo@atm.teleinfo.uqam.ca
Sing a song of sorrow and grieving, #
Carried away by a moonlight shadow. Mike Oldfield #