htdig: 2 servers

Luis Muench (
Mon, 11 May 1998 11:12:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all:

Please excuse this if it is a faq...I am archiving email from 2 different
lists and I would like to have htdig build 2 separate databases, and
search each exclusive of the other (they can be 2 separate search pages).
Are there docs illustrating this procedure? Any help greatly appreciated.

Florida International University, Miami, FL.
Luis Muench -