ht://Dig

Jim Van Baalen (vansax@atmnet.net)
Fri, 8 May 1998 18:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Andrew,

I moved over to a company called WebSideStory about 6 weeks ago. We have
a business concept that involves integrating a search engine into our
current application. I did a little digging on the net looking for publically
available search engines and found ht://Dig. I played with it a bit and
liked it. Then I noticed that you developed it. Pretty cool!

We would be very interested in getting input from you regarding our concept.
Would you be up for getting together sometime? Do you have an interest in
being involved?

Jim