Htdig.

Omar Fernando Martinez (omar@bases.colnodo.org.co)
Wed, 6 May 1998 18:03:57 -0500 (COT)

Mr. Scherpbier :

We install htdig for the search in the HTML-pages here in colnodo
(http://www.colnodo.org.co), and the search engine is
(http://bases.colnodo.org.co/busca.html). I think that we are working with
an excelent product.

We almost are devolping a project in colnodo, called Proyecto Bases de
Datos. And we are testing diferent database interface for the WWW.
You can see our project in http://bases.colnodo.org.co/consulta.html

But, now i'm working in one page that inform the user the number of
coincidences in all the data-bases on-line till now.

I need to active the executable-file htsearch from one file maked in perl.
Is there any to activate-it with some parameters, without stay in
HTML-page or in a Browser.

Thank you.

Omar Fernando Martinez Gamboa
Proyecto Bases