htdig: Getting htsearch to find "T1"

Adam Bayless (abayless@fiber.net)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:49:21 -0600

I thought I would never have to mail this list, htdig has been working very
well for a long time. Unfortunately, it won't find occurences of "T1" or
"T-1" in our web pages. Since we focus on providing high speed connections
to business customers, it would be nice to be able to search for those
terms! It locates "DS-3" fine on the same pages, so I know the pages are
getting indexed. Any ideas?

Adam