ht://dig

Ed Muich (fasted@i1.net)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 17:36:32 -0700

EMCO Refrigeration
3909 St. Timothy
St. Ann (St.Louis), MO 63074-1616
We are a commercial Refrigeration Contractor that installs, delivers to
job-site, repairs equipment, have parts for ALL commercial refrigeration
equipment, on new construction and existing business's..We will service
within a 250 mile area of St. Louis MO if necessary.. We will deliver
parts in the continental USA..

OUR PHONE NUMBERS ARE: Parts..800-972-7670, Office..314-427-7477..
Fax..314-427-8190..Internet..fasted@i1.net(or just type EMCO
REFRIGERATION and hit your search button)..We have 24 hour phone
service..

Thank You,
Ed Muich, President
Our other name is..EMCO Sales and Distributors, Inc..All the above
information applies to EMCO Sales and Dist..
YES, We are very capable of servicing and/or installing Hussman
Equipment