Re: Htdig 3.0.8b2

Curtis Galloway (curtis@pdi.com)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:19:08 -0700

Aha. I just figured out what happened. In the htsearch directory, there is
both a Display.cc and a display.cc. When I extracted the tar file from my
Windows NT machine over a samba-mounted NFS connection, it overwrote
Display.cc with display.cc since the default NT behavior is not to be
case-sensitive. I extracted again on my Irix machine and everything built
just fine.

You might want to change the name of of one of those files if you think you
will want to support running on a Windows platform someday.

Sorry for the bother.

--Curtis