htdig: patch for new urls

Steve Scott [UUcom] (sscott@uucom.com)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:52:51 -0400

Edmond,
        I treid to apply your patch then I did this test.
I made a html page and digged the database. After I edited
the first page and added a link to a second page. When I
redigged with the -n and -a options, the second page was never
included in the database. I could only get it added to the
database if I digged with the -i option. This seems to cancel out
the purpose of your patch. Is your patch running with the -a option and
working as you described?