Re: htdig: Two databases, how do I tell htsearch to look at the other one?

Joost Baaij (joost@euromedia.nl)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:30:00 +0200

>> Unable to read configuration file
'/usr/local/htdig/conf/talklinehtdig.conf'

>Weird. Is talkline.conf readable by htsearch? It looks like it added your
>value, then inserted the ^Ahtdig.conf afterward.

It is readable by htsearch. I don't have a clue where the ^A comes from.
When I omit the hidden config-field, htsearch defaults to htdig.conf
and all goes well. Ofcourse I can then only use one database.

Joost.