Re: htdig: Dig on One Machine (FreeBSD), Search on Another (Linux) --- Big Problems

Joe R. Jah (jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:18:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Rene' Seindal wrote:

> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:36:10 +0200
> From: Rene' Seindal <seindal@webadm.kb.dk>
> To: epoole@scoot.netis.com
> Cc: htdig@sdsu.edu
> Subject: Re: htdig: Dig on One Machine (FreeBSD), Search on Another (Linux) --- Big Problems

[snip]

> This might be the problem I fixed about a year ago.
>
> Get the patch from ftp://webadm.kb.dk/pub/htdig.patch and
> ftp://webadm.kb.dk/pub/htdig.patch2
>
> --
> René Seindal

I read the two patches mentioned above. Unfortunately there were not any
explanation and/or comment on what they are supposed to achieve. I'd like
to place them in <ftp://sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/htdig-patches/3.08b/>. If you
don't mind them placed in a central patch site for all interested to use,
please add a couple of lines of comment at the top of each patch stating
the name of the author and explaining what they are supposed to fix and/or
what feature(s) they are supposed to add.

IMHO, It would help the whole htdig runners to have a central site to look
for all old and new patches. If someone has a better idea please share it
with the rest of us.

please check <ftp://sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/htdig-patches/3.08b/> for patches;
if you know of any patches that are not there please email them, or their
present location to <htdig-patches@sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us>.

Thank you.

Joe
  _/_/ oe _/ _/. _/_/ ah jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us