Re: htdig: Dig on One Machine (FreeBSD), Search on Another (Linux) --- Big Problems

Rene' Seindal (seindal@webadm.kb.dk)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:36:10 +0200

> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 07:04:54 -0400
> From: Eric Poole <epoole@scoot.netis.com>

> Unfortunately, the problem with htdig hanging up in an endless loop on
> Linux machines, a problem that's been with us for over a year, has gotten
> to the point where something must be done.

This might be the problem I fixed about a year ago.

Get the patch from ftp://webadm.kb.dk/pub/htdig.patch and
ftp://webadm.kb.dk/pub/htdig.patch2

--
René Seindal