BOUNCE htdig: Admin request

owner-htdig@sdsu.edu
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:59:41 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 17:57:26 +0200
To: htdig@sdsu.edu
From: Joost Baaij <joost@euromedia.nl>
Subject: Re: htdig: Re: htdig survey - eek!

>This is the classic problem of divergent pieces of work going
>away from the original. Someone (if Andrew is too busy) should
>take over maintenance co-ordination.

I can do that but I need someone with programming knowledge to help. Andrew,
what do you have to say about all this? Is it okay with you or should
we just be quiet and wait for the new release ;)

What I can do is collect all patches that currently exist, select the
best and most valueable patches from that set and put it all together.
Then we can go wild betatesting the result and maybe release a new version?

(If someone has done that already, I would like to hear about it ofcourse.)

Again - Andrew if you don't like the idea, please say so.

Joost.