Re: htdig: htdig survey

J.E.J. op den Brouw (
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:55:52 +0200

Joost Baaij wrote:
> I would be happy to cooperate with the survey,
> although I would like htdig to function properly first :)

We al want that! :)

> What I would like even more is for someone (the programmer, obviously,
> or a team of programmers worldwide) to start working on htdig again!

Andrew is working but, as almost anyone, he is burried under work...
> I would be more than happy to assist in this process but I can only
> offer mailinglists, webspace etc. and not programming knowledge.
> Can't we put all the patches that exist right now into the
> 3.0.8b2 release and put out a 3.0.9a or something?

Please, let all operations on htdig pass via Andrew. A lot of you want
to work on htdig but it's going to be M$-software if we don't organize
it well.....
> Joost.
(Kan ik je patches/ideeen ergens vinden op een site? Je zei dat je leuke
ideeen had.)

Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Technology Division Netherlands
Department of Electrical Engineering +31 70 4458936