Re: htdig: htdig survey

Joost Baaij (
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:44:45 +0200

I would be happy to cooperate with the survey,
although I would like htdig to function properly first :)

What I would like even more is for someone (the programmer, obviously,
or a team of programmers worldwide) to start working on htdig again!

I would be more than happy to assist in this process but I can only
offer mailinglists, webspace etc. and not programming knowledge.
Can't we put all the patches that exist right now into the
3.0.8b2 release and put out a 3.0.9a or something?