Re: htdig: Two databases, how do I tell htsearch to look at the other one?

Joost Baaij (joost@euromedia.nl)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 14:35:01 +0200

>You need to add a line to your form statement like this:
><input type=hidden name=config value="synk">
>
>This will load synk.conf instead of htdig.conf (though the same directory).

It doesn't with me :(

.html source:
<form method="post" action="/cgi-bin/htsearch">
<input type=hidden name=config value="talkline">
 (etcetera)

output generated:
ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:

Unable to read configuration file '/usr/local/htdig/conf/talklinehtdig.conf'

It seems I cannot use two configuration files.
htdig works just fine when I omit the hidden 'config' field.

Suggestions?

Joost.