Re: htdig: Two databases, how do I tell htsearch to look at the other one?

Brendan Conoboy (synk@swcp.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:06:58 -0600 (MDT)

> I created two conf files, and two databases in different directories but I
> can't seem to get the search page to look at the other directory.
>
> Anybody have any ideas?
>
> One is in /home/httpd/html/htdig/db
> the other in /home/httpd/html/htdig/merlin

You need to add a line to your form statement like this:
<input type=hidden name=config value="synk">

This will load synk.conf instead of htdig.conf (though the same directory).

-Brendan (synk@swcp.com)