htdig: allow virtual hosts options

Steve Scott (sscott@uucom.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:06:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
        I continue to have problems digging with 3.08.02b. I have tried to
apply the patch that would look at local filesystems and only retrieve url's
that have unique inodes. And I have taken a suggestion to put the option
allow_virtual_hosts 0 in the htdig.conf file. However, I still will retrieve
the exact same pages with different url's because some of the hosts that I
am digging have two different domain names. My question for the group is has
anyone had success with the allow_virtual_hosts option in the htdig.conf file so that
multiple urls pointing to the same page do not appear?
Thanks,
Steve Scott