htdig: Re: Suggestions, maintenance

Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:05:29 -0400

>> ps: What's up w/ ht:/Dig maintenance now ? Is there anybody out there ?
>
>Well, I am out there (I am the author of ht://Dig...) Unfortunately, my
>company is taking up all my time so I have not been able to provide any real
>support or development.

There seem to be several people working on various patches. Since we now
have an unofficial patch repository, perhaps an (un)official wish list or
todo list would help too? Andrew, if you're busy with work, I would be glad
to host such a page, starting with the page in the distribution. Several
people mentioned having ideas, let's get them out there!

The page as it stands is at: <http://wso.williams.edu/~ghutchis/htdig/>