Re: URGENT: Submission of Product & Company Information

Paul Stephenson (pstephenson@cognique.co.uk)
Tue, 07 Apr 1998 12:52:15 +0100

Andrew

Thank you for submitting amended copy for your entry in The Enterprise
Search Report.

To order your copy of The Enterprise Search Report or to find out more,
please visit our website at http://www.cognique.co.uk

Kind regards
Paul Stephenson
Publisher