Re: htdig: Patch Site (unofficial)

Joe R. Jah (jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 21:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, T's Mailing Lists wrote:

> Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:20:25 +0000 (GMT)
> To: "Joe R. Jah" <jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
> Subject: Re: htdig: Patch Site (unofficial)
>
> On Sat, 4 Apr 1998, Joe R. Jah wrote:
>
> > :) ftp://sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/htdig-patches
>
> I tryied to connect through NS 3.0x and it can't somehow handle the
> connection to the site i.e. it can't do ls, show download any file etc. -
> just in case you care...

Thank you very much for bringing it to my attention. Recently our servers
have been placed behind a firewall and some of the services haven't been
correctly configured yet. I told our network administrator about this.
In the mean time please use HTTP protocol to read/download files from:

        <http://147.144.20.31/ftp/htdig-patches/>

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Joe

  _/_/ oe _/ _/. _/_/ ah jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us