using ht://dig :)

Hillary Gorman (
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:13:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi. After a completely wasted few hours trying to get the Excite for
Webservers cgi to actually FIND any of the documents it had indexed, I was
informed about the wonders of ht://dig by my friends on the mailing list. It's now running at so if you care to check it out (or need any
veterinary info) you might go there to see it. Please feel free to list
this site on your list of sites using ht://dig.

take care,

        hillary gorman
                 upenn school of vet med class of 2000