htdig: Patch Site (unofficial)

Joe R. Jah (jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us)
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 02:13:53 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, ing. J.E.J. op den Brouw wrote:

> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:35:10 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: "ing. J.E.J. op den Brouw" <jesse@crytonII.st.hhs.nl>
> To: Joost Baaij <joost@euromedia.nl>
> Cc: htdig@sdsu.edu
> Subject: Re: htdig: Limiting /~ pages in searches
>
> On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, Joost Baaij wrote:
> > [...]
> > Isn't it a good idea perhaps for you and other coders to "take over"
> > the project and release a new version? I've got a pile of suggestions
> > myself but ht://Dig currently isn't going anywhere.
> >
> > - Joost.
>

> I don't think so. It's not up to me. I do only incidental patching, not
> completely (re)writing htdig stuff.
>
> There should be a "patch site" that maintains patches. If yoy want a patch
> now, you'll have to find the patcher first, and that is a hell of a job.

:) ftp://sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/htdig-patches

Presently there are thirteen patches against 3.0.8b2 in its subdirectory.
I do not necessarily test the patches, but just keep them together and add
an entry to an index file, 00INDEX, with a brief description. I hope you
find this site useful. If you wish to contribute patches, please email
them to <htdig-patches@sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us>. If you prefer ftp, put the
patches in <ftp://sol.ccsf.cc.ca.us/incoming>.

Thank you,

Joe

  _/_/ oe _/ _/. _/_/ ah jjah@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us