Re: htdig: Limiting /~ pages in searches

ing. J.E.J. op den Brouw (
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:35:10 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, Joost Baaij wrote:

> >the patch didn't work on my system so I typed the code in and made
> >a patch myself. It's really nothing at all but...
> >Just one line is different. I really works now..
> Isn't it a good idea perhaps for you and other coders to "take over"
> the project and release a new version? I've got a pile of suggestions
> myself but ht://Dig currently isn't going anywhere.
> - Joost.

I don't think so. It's not up to me. I do only incidental patching, not
completely (re)writing htdig stuff.

There should be a "patch site" that maintains patches. If yoy want a patch
now, you'll have to find the patcher first, and that is a hell of a job.

-- jesse