Re: htdig: Limiting /~ pages in searches

Joost Baaij (joost@euromedia.nl)
Fri, 03 Apr 1998 16:33:03 +0200

>the patch didn't work on my system so I typed the code in and made
>a patch myself. It's really nothing at all but...
>Just one line is different. I really works now..

Isn't it a good idea perhaps for you and other coders to "take over"
the project and release a new version? I've got a pile of suggestions
myself but ht://Dig currently isn't going anywhere.

- Joost.