RE: htdig: File names patch for htsearch

Ashley Hindmarsh (ashleyh@yitm.com)
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:51:42 +-100

I'll refer you back to a reply to a posting from a couple of weeks ago.

> the body of the message.

If you have a reasonably current GhostScript, it includes a utility
"pdf2ps" that will convert pdf files to a well-known format that htdig
understands.

Nathan Meyers
nmeyers@teleport.com