Re: Did you try?

J.E.J. op den Brouw (jesse@crytonII.st.hhs.nl)
Thu, 09 Apr 1998 18:01:23 +0200

Andrew Scherpbier wrote:

> J.E.J. op den Brouw wrote:
> >
> > Hallo Andrew!
> >
> > Did you try to patch a clean htdig with berkeley DB?
> >
> > Let me know if something is wrong.
> >
> > --jesse
>
> No, not yet. I probably won't be able to until Sunday. :-(
>
> --
> Andrew Scherpbier <andrew@contigo.com>
> Contigo Software <http://www.contigo.com/>

Well, tomorrow we have Good Friday (I think the day that
Jezus went to heaven) and Sunday/Monday is Easter.
I think that I'll take a look at the code just to know
the internals of htdig. Sometimes I can't see the red line
in the htdig source code story....

--
--jesse
J. op den Brouw                            Johanna Westerdijkplein 75