Site using ht://Dig

Viet-Tam Luu (
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:20:26 -0500

just wanted to mention a site using ht://Dig : mN/WWW, the mathNEWS Web
site at . mathNEWS is the student paper
for students in the Faculty of Mathematics at the University of Waterloo.
Thanks a lot for ht://Dig, it's worked great for us (and it saved me the
pain of writing my own search engine, something I'd been putting off for
2 years)!

Viet-Tam Luu, 3B CompSci | "Look to love / you may dream / and if it should
University of Waterloo | leave / then give it wings. / But if such a love
http://www.csclub. | is meant to be: / Hope is home, and the heart is | free." - Roma Ryan & Enya, "Hope Has A Place"