htdig: secure sites

Konstantinos Karanikas (
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:42:15 -0500

Hello again,

I need to authenticate and dig a secure site.

I have a crontab set to run "htdig -u username:password"
I thought this would be fine but I get an error that says " htmerge: Unable
to open word list file '/usr/local/frontpage/html/htdig/db/db.wordlist'

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to have htdig dig and index a secure

Thank you,

Konstantinos Karanikas

Assistant Internal Web Master
Electronic Services