htdig: certain words crashing htdig

Luis Muench (muench@fiu.edu)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:45:55 -0500 (EST)

Hello:

I have looked through the archives and found reference but no solution to
the problem I'm having...upon searching for certain words (print, Joe)
I get a "Premature end of script headers" error in apache 1.2.5 error
log...The word 'prin' works, but 'print' 'printer' gives the dreaded "the
server made a mistake. Sorry!" which resolves to premature end of sc...in
the error_log.

This is extremely weird: prin works but print or printer does not but
printeriffic or printeri works ok!?!?

It seems it is crashing on words it found but can't show because they are
behind a pw-protected area?! But why is it crashing?

Any help greatly appreciated

Luis